I’m a Puzzle (im-a-puzzle.com) is a web based game that allows you to convert any image into a free-to-play puzzle. It is easy and intuitive to create puzzles and play. This guide gives you a brief introduction of the main game features.
When you first open the game, the Main Menu is displayed. Here you can select the Game Mode, Difficulty and a picture from your device or from our gallery. When everything is setup you can start the game by pressing the button. You can also easily share the game with your friends by pressing the button. You can even share puzzles that you create out of your own photos.
To play the puzzle game is very simple: just drag and drop the pieces until the image is completed! In the Slide mode, you don’t need to drag the pieces: simply click on a piece next to the blank space and it will automatically slide to it.
If you need some help solving the puzzle, you can make use of one of the helping functionalities:
- Preview – Displays a miniature of the picture
- Arrange – Arranges the pieces around the edges (jigsaw and hearts modes only)
- Numbers – Display the numbers on top of the pieces (slide and swap modes only)
- Fullscreen – Increases the size the game board by entering the fullscreen mode
- Shadow – Displays a translucent version of the image in the background of the game board
Other options are:
- Share – Share the game with your friends via social media networks or e-mail. Please note that your game might be interrupted when sharing a custom-made puzzle.
- Themes – Open the Themes menu allowing to change the board background.
- New – Open the main menu to setup a new game